- Personal data of users are processed according to currently binding provisions of law, i.e. the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The Personal Data Controller; the Controller – Katarzyna Marciniak conducting business activity under the name MA Studio Katarzyna Marciniak, address: ul. Armii Krajowej 61, 05-075 Warszawa, registered in Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) kept by a competent minister of economy, holder of a Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5242588525 and Statistical Identification Number (REGON) 368510300;
- Cookies – an IT data stored in final devices of the Users, intended to use websites;
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular by reference to an identificator such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- GDPR – the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Store – the KIS online store available at the address https://kisoutdoor.com/;
- Contract Sales – contract for the sales between the User and the Controller via the Store, i.e. a distance contract for the sale, requires no simultaneous physical presence of the User and the Controller or its representative;
- Users – all persons using the website at the address https://kisoutdoor.com/.
The Personal Data Controller
The Personal Data Controller of the Users’ Personal Data is Katarzyna Marciniak conducting business activity under the name MA Studio Katarzyna Marciniak, address: ul. Armii Krajowej 61, 05-075 Warszawa, registered in Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) kept by a competent minister of economy, holder of a Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5242588525 and Statistical Identification Number (REGON) 368510300.
Contact with the Controller
You may contact the Controller:
1) via electronic mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2) in writing to the address: MA Studio Katarzyna Marciniak, ul. Armii Krajowej 61, 05-075 Warszawa, Poland.
The purposes, the legal basis and the period for which the Personal Data will be processed
The Personal Data of the Users will be processed for the purpose of:
1) market the Controller’s own products – pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR, until the withdrawal of consent;
2) execution of the Contract Sales concluded between the User and the Controller – pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR, for the contract period and after its expiry – for the period necessary for complaint handling, securing or pursuing potential claims, resulting from binding legal provisions;
3) providing services by the Controller by electronic means, in particular services described in the Terms and Conditions such as the Account and the Order Form – pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR, for the service provision period and after its expiry – for the period necessary for complaint handling, securing or pursuing potential claims, resulting from binding legal provisions;
4) compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, e.g. resulting from accountancy law regulations, tax law regulations – pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR, until the relevant legal obligation has been completed;
5) pursuing the legitimate interests of the Controller – pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR, such as:
- handling the requests (e.g. complaints consideration or withdrawal from the contract) or handling questions sent to the Controller – for the period necessary for complaint handling, securing or pursuing potential claims, resulting from binding legal provisions;
- securing or pursuing potential claims – for the period resulting from binding legal provisions.
Providing the Personal Data
Provision of the Personal Data is voluntary, however it is a contractual requirement. The consequence of failure to provide the Personal Data can be non-availability of certain functions of the Store, e.g. placing the Order, registration of the Account, failure to provide the Personal Data may prevent the conclusion of the Contract Sales, answering the question, issuing an invoice.
Categories of recipients of the Personal Data
- The Personal Data of the Users may be disclosed to employees and associates of the Controller, entities affiliated with the Controller, postal operators, carriers, web hosting and IT systems providers, subcontractors and business partners of the Controller, other entities providing services for the Controller and to employees and associates of such entities.
- The Controller processes the Personal Data of the Users visiting the Controller’s pages at the social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), including undertaking activities on such pages. These websites act independently from the website of the Store and are not governed by the Store. Such websites can have their own privacy policies, with which it is recommended to be familiarized each time.
Transferring the Personal Data to third countries or international organizations
In the case of transferring the Personal Data of the Users to third countries, i.e. to recipients with its seat outside the European Economic Area (EEA), it will be made only to entities which ensure an adequate safeguards and guarantee rights of data subjects. For example, the Controller may use the IT services providers with its seat outside EEA. In each case the transferring the Personal Data will be made pursuant to provisions of law and an appropriate agreement containing standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. A copy of data transferred to third country can be obtained after submitting such a request to the Controller.
The rights of the Users
- The Users have the right to access to the content of their Personal Data and the right to make amendments thereof, to delete, to limit data processing, the right to transferring, the right to raise objections, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any moment – if processing is based on it, however the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of processing which has been performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of the Personal Data if it is considered that processing of the Personal Data violates the legal provisions.
- The Personal Data of the Users may be profiled.
- Profiling would consist of an automatic analysis or forecast of behavior of the given User at the website of the Store, e.g. through the analysis of purchase history.
- In the effect of possible profiling at the Store the User may receive e.g. reminder of unfinished purchases or proposal of the Product which may suit the User’s interests and The decision of possible using of received notifications or proposals belongs only to the User.
The Cookies Policy
- The Cookies shall mean an IT data stored in final devices of the Users, intended to use websites. In particular these are text files containing the name of the website, from which they are generated, the storage time on the final devices and the unique number.
- The Store does not gather any data automatically, excluding information contained in the Cookies.
- The Controller uses the Cookies for:
1) the possibility of login on and maintaining the session of the User on each following page of the website of the Store;
2) adaptation of web content to individual preferences of the User, primarily Cookies recognize his device to display the web in accordance with preferences;
3) generate anonymous statistics with the exception of possibility of identification of the User.
- The Cookies used by partners of the Store’ website are governed by their own privacy policies.
- Level of protection against cookies sets up in each browser, until total blocking of the Cookies. It increases the level of security and data protection, but may prevent the use of certain functionalities of the Store.
- The Users of the Store may at any time make changes to the settings concerning the Cookies. Detailed information on possibility and methods of using the Cookies are available in software settings (internet browser).
- Examples of options of changing the settings in popular browsers are described at below addresses:
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/